As a Customer Relations Executive, you will be the central point of contact for Daisy Corporate Services dispute, complaint, billing query, fraud, 90 day service improvement plan and CM good will credit request cases. You will be responsible for liaising with customers and internal departments to ensure they are resolved in a timely and efficient manner and that preventative measures are put in place to ensure continual improvement.
For the right candidate this position offers the opportunity to join one of the most vital teams at Alternative, and then to expand skill sets and enhance career opportunities within the firm.
Vision: To be the best at resolving customer dissatisfaction by using effective communication along with a consistent strategy, dynamic thinking and a passionate approach
Aim: To enhance the customer experience by reducing the volume of complaints, disputes, billing queries, credits and negative customer surveys
Value: To add value by using a consistent investigative approach by continually identifying themes to be fed into the rest of the business to implement fixes
Location: Manchester office
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Working alongside the Customer Relations Manager, the Customer Relations Team Leader and the wider business Management team you will;
- Investigate and resolve disputes, complaints, billing queries, fraud, 90 day service improvement plans and CM good will credit request cases
- Provide timely and effective dispute and complaint resolution and to ensure SLAs are met
- Produce detailed business cases when requesting credits
- Have a 'thinking outside the box’ mentality when it comes to delivering options to customers
- Endeavour to improve the customer’s experience of Daisy
- Be a liaison between internal departments and the customer to resolve disputes and complaints
- Track & report on disputes and complaints
- Feedback possible improvements on existing processes
- Facilitate resolutions
Key Relationships: Customer Services, Credit Control, Service Delivery, Legal, Account Management, Finance, Sales, Revenue Assurance, Contracts Admin, Engineering Scheduling.
- Manchester based
- IT Literate with Microsoft Products
- Excellent telephone manner, empathy and trouble shooting skills
- Excellent literacy and business writing skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or by yourself
- Tenacious and attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Previous disputes or complaints handling experience
- Telecommunications industry experience
- Experience handling escalated customer issues
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Customer Relations