Mon-Thu - 7:30am-4pm and Fri - 7:30am-1:30pm
Reporting to the Head of Customer Services, this role is an integral role within the Supply Chain responsible for the effective, efficient, and accurate administration of the sales order process.
- To be the operational single point of contact for assigned customers
- In partnership with the MRPC Planner, provide the principal interface between the Supply Chain Management team and the Operations teams.
- To ensure the maintenance of the Sales Orders in accordance with the agreed Company processes that will enable cascade of demand through the supply chain resulting in a committed plan.
- To be process compliant using Company standard systems, processes, and reports to resolve potential delivery risks.
- To ensure paperwork and information transfer in relation to all part movements are compliant with business and regulatory requirements.
- To create and maintain lines of balance and product recovery plans
- To facilitate and support on and off site customer meetings
- Must have experience in working in a production / control / planning environment
- Should have customer and supplier awareness
- Engineering / Manufacturing or Logistics experience
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have strong interpersonal skills including excellent communication skills, strong meeting facilitation skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Must have an analytical approach to problem solving
- Able to communicate effectively internally and externally both verbally and written
- Candidate must have good numeracy / literacy skills
- Must have strong IT skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Must hold a full clean driving license
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'