Reporting into the Director of Customer Experience, the Customer Experience Manager is responsible for improving customer satisfaction, reducing complaints and enhancing the experience across the entire customer journey within the FCO Account. They will establish performance metrics that will ensure continuous improvement of service delivery is embedded. Responsible for building and maintaining solid, robust and pertinent communication channels with customers and stakeholders allowing customer feedback (and complaints) to be heard and acted upon consistently and efficiently. Own stakeholder mapping ensuring relationship management and tracking is in place .Accountable for managing and implementing where appropriate workplace standards.
The successful candidate will operate within their specific accounts but also make a proactive contribution into the wider cross functional team providing key insights and sharing best practice.
- Responsible for improving customer satisfaction, whilst informing process efficiencies and reducing the cost-to-serve, they will enhance the experience across the entire customer journey.
- They will establish performance metrics and best practice that ensure continuous improvement of service delivery is embedded; positively influencing the growth and retention of key Accounts, as well as supporting the acquisition of new Accounts within this Account, ensuring Interserve are recognised as the CX leader within this market sector.
- Responsible for building and maintaining solid, robust and pertinent communication channels with customers and stakeholders, establishing robust feedback mechanisms that are acted upon consistently and efficiently ensuring all interactions with Interserve are easy and rewarding.
- Operate within their specific accounts, but also make a proactive contribution into the wider cross functional team providing key insights and sharing best practice.
- Establish the Voice of the Customer and use customer insight to inform decision making and develop a sector leading customer experience.
- Ensure our CX capabilities support the winning, growing and retention of key customer accounts.
- Accountable for managing and implementing workplace standards, demonstrating the Brand Values of both Interserve and the Client.
- Develop the customer journey (for consumers and retailers) that will meet and exceed the expectations of the customer.
- Support the Marketing team in developing and implementing the customer experience strategy.
- Develop thought-leadership within this sector and ensure the market recognises our leading position.
- Establish themselves as a key member of the account team to deliver the CX agenda.
- Engage and collaborate with stakeholders across the account to identify opportunity, influence change and bring the customer experience strategy to life.
- Incorporate customer performance into the account KPIs framework.
- Set-up and manage customer satisfaction measurement dashboard on the account.
- Attend meetings both formal and informal with key stakeholders to share customer views and opinions.
- Ensure a consistent approach to service delivery meetings converting actions into a “customer action plan”.
- Utilise existing business plan process to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Own and develop all customer survey channels to ensure they are relevant, up-to-date and actionable.
- Turn insight into operational action from customer surveys and feedback channels by identifying areas that are driving dissatisfaction and an increased cost-to-serve.
- Work closely with the operations team so current and future colleagues are conversant with workplace standards and their role in delivery.
- Share news and information on CX delivery from the account on internal communication platforms Iris, yammer, group newsletters.
- Own and implement the account employee incentive programme.
- Where appropriate manage customer or colleague focus groups.
What we are looking for
- Customer focused. Understands and applies commercial and financial principles - views issues in terms of costs, profits, markets and added value.
- Demonstrates a readiness to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action.
- Influences, convinces or impresses in a way that results in acceptance, agreement or behaviour change.
- Well organised, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment; Passionate about customer service and delivering improvements.
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills including team working.
- Experience in developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Highly results-orientated with demonstrable success, achieving and exceeding challenging targets both personally and through others.
- Able to prioritise significant workloads and resource them in response to changing demands and requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'