Do you boast fantastic people skills? Do you have a real passion for customer care? Are you looking for career progression in a customer focused role and are you ready to help the world Love Mondays?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Experience Executive to join reed.co.uk. Our customers are truly diverse and our CX team are an essential point of contact with the 7 million jobseekers who apply for jobs on reed.co.uk every month, and the 35,000 companies who advertise those jobs annually.
Working at our fantastic Covent Garden offices, you will provide a first class service to our customers and provide excellent support to our growing Customer Experience team as we move forward as a truly customer led organisation.
What you’ll do
- Deal with all inbound candidate enquiries, responding appropriately
- Verify and process online bookings to determine fraudulent or legitimate activity
- Set up new client contracts and establish subscriptions on our online booking system
- Coordinate booking schedules for client emails and branded advertising
- Work closely with our internal sales and finance teams
- Upload course content to the site and direct enquiries for purchases made
- Check copy and post job adverts for clients
- Report client performance metrics
What you’ll need
- Experience of working within a customer service environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management
- Superb organisation
- Brilliant attention to detail
- The ability to follow process and procedure
- A team focus to help colleagues and celebrate their achievements
- A level of resilience and tenacity to manage challenging enquiries
- Experience in both B2B and B2C environments (desirable)
What you’ll get **
- £20,000 basic salary plus the opportunity to earn circa £3,000 bonus per year
- Ongoing training and development with tailored talent plans for career progression
- 25 days annual leave exclusive of bank holidays... and the opportunity to buy / sell up to 5
- Love Mondays campaigns - ask us more!
- Social events throughout the year
- A personal development allowance with funding of up to £500
- Travel season ticket loans
- Discounts on gym memberships and health products
- Discount savings at hundreds of retailers
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover and free eye tests.
Do we have your attention? Do you want to develop your career in a customer centric role? We want to hear from you!
Come and join the UK’s most recognised job site (according to HitWise and YouGov) and one of its most innovative digital platforms... you’re ready to Love Mondays, so get in touch today and apply now.
- In 1995 reed.co.uk became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
- reed.co.uk is the UK's #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 35,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- More than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk monthly in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms
- Customer Experience
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- People Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job