Job Title: Customer Engagement Specialist (Debt Collection Sector)
Salary: £21,000 to £23,000 pa
Contract: Full Time, Monday to Friday | Hours: 9.30am to 6pm daily, and one late evening every two weeks, 11.30am to 8pm.
Our client is looking for a confident and pro-active Debt Recovery agent, to join their busy expanding team on a permanent, full time basis.
The right candidate for this role must have a confident telephone manner, be happy to make a high volume of out-bound calls on a daily basis, and be happy to work within a role which requires excellent listening skills, as well as a consultative approach, with the aim to arrange debt recovery plans.
This position primarily involves making outbound calls to businesses, by way of negotiating payments on behalf of our clients - Experience in dealing with high volume of telephone calls is essential!
Please note; This position will be OFFICE Based, therefore applying applicants must be happy to work within our clients COVID Secure offices in Harrow.
- Managing a portfolio of consumer accounts, building B2B customer relationships
- Collecting overdue consumer debts, arranging debt recovery plans
- Listening to customers and working with them to resolve their outstanding accounts
- Dealing with account queries, managing a large volume of emails and calls
- Having previous experience within the collection sector is desirable and will be advantageous for this position
- An understanding of TCF and/or FCA would be beneficial!
- Must be professional and have excellent communication skills
- Be confident & assertive when dealing with customers, must possess strong negotiation skills
- Have a high level of literacy & numeracy
- Be patient with the ability to listen, in order to solve problems and arrange repayment plans of overdue debt - A consultative approach!
- Be organised and have excellent time management skills
- Be reliable and self-motivated, along with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Must be a strong team player, by means of supporting the wider business and internal colleagues in times of need.
Benefits, what’s in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual bonus of up to £4000 per annum
- Well-being programme
- Life Insurance
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you within the next 7 days. We may contact you about other potential vacancies too, should we feel these are suited to you. If you do not hear back from us, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy, based in Hertfordshire. We specialise in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles.
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'