As Customer Onboarding Specialist you will take ownership of the customer onboarding process including setting up customers, educating customers how to best use our products and project managing customers gap analysis and gap reduction process.
This role is extremely customer focused, requiring excellent verbal and written communication skills, with attention to detail. Strong analytical skills are a must, along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.The Customer Onboarding Specialist needs to be organised, managing their workload to deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
The ideal candidate is someone who has high energy, experience with web-based technologies, has a passion for helping customers and can quickly absorb new technologies, communicating those concepts to customers of varying degrees of technical expertise.
A collaborative approach will be essential as you will be working with various stakeholders both internal and external. The ideal candidate will contribute feedback, suggestions and improvements to the onboarding process and broader business.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide detailed product demonstrations and walkthroughs online via live and pre-recorded webinars
- Occasional client visits, nationally
- Become an expert on our product range.
- Communicate account setup requirements and expectations with customers and key stakeholders.
- Educate customers on our products' capabilities and best practices.
- Record customer feedback, needs, requirements, and questions.
- Ensure customer receives a high level of service.
- Internally collaborate with the sales, operations, and development teams.
- Externally collaborate across multiple departments within a client's organisation.
- Leverage feedback to continually improve the onboarding process
- Establish strong relationships with customer stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Experience with web technologies
- Experience using Apple computers and Google G Suite, preferably but not essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Extreme attention to detail
- A self-starter with a positive attitude
About the company
Erudus is a small company preparing for rapid growth over the next 12-18 months. Providing industry leading Software as a Service (SaaS) to the food industry, it works collaboratively with all sizes of organisations from farmhouse kitchen to global brands.
The company has a clear mission and is well on its way to achieving its goals. Over 800 brands, 100 wholesalers and 80,000 caterers use its products on a daily basis.
Our team is hardworking, yet relaxed and likes to complete projects quickly and efficiently. The team is dedicated to building a successful company and will help you to succeed. We have modern office space based in Hartlepool with all the latest technology and in-house systems in place.At times you will need to work outside of our office hours (Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00) to get the job done. Your work will have a direct impact on our company’s success.
Salary up to 20k
22 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
Small, supportive team
Free tea and coffee
Good public transport links/free on-site parking
Closing date 28th February 2018
Interviews week commencing 5th March 2018
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Problem Solving
- Project Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job