Customer Contact Centre Advisor for temporary position in Hanslope
Experienced Customer Contact Centre Advisor with experience required for Temporary Position in Hanslope.
Your new company
My client in the Hanslope area is looking for an experienced Contact Centre Advisor preferably from a logistics background for a temporary 6 month contract
Your new role
The Customer Contact Centre (CCC) is the first point of contact for external and internal customers for new work requests and general enquiries. The CCC log all new work requests and liaise with the relevant teams. Other ad-hoc enquiries are also dealt with by the CCC. The role holder will be comfortable in dealing with enquiries raised by Email or telephone, and liaising with other business areas to provide a response to the customer in a professional and timely manner.
- Receive phone calls/emails from external or internal customers and action/redirect as necessary.
- Log requests for work and using existing office systems, initiate the quote request.
- Liaise with the relevant teams as necessary.
- Issue quotes to the customer.
- Manage the receipt of purchase orders and log on the relevant systems.
- Maintain necessary data logs, and the electronic filing structure for emails and quote requests.
- Keep customers informed and manage their expectations.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good prioritisation and organisational skills
- Good customer service skills
- Computer literate, skilled in Microsoft Office applications, and MS Sharepoint
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Resilience under shifting priorities and tight timescales
- Sound judgement and ability to make decisions under pressure
- Previous SC clearance would be high desirable for this position
What you'll get in return
Competitive rates of pay
Car driver required as need to go to Hanslope
6 Month Contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Call Centre
- Customer Services
- Previous SC clearance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job