Our client a UK's largest third-party mortgage servicer are looking to recruit an experienced Contact Centre Adviser to join their established team situated in Bingley You will deliver excellent service and implement improvements to accurately determine the customer needs, whilst identify the most appropriate solution liaising with different departments to ensure satisfaction in resolving the full extent of all queries.
• Take full ownership of the customer enquiries, liaising effectively with operational colleagues to ensure customer queries are dealt with promptly and accurately so that every customer receives an appropriate outcome.
• Take incoming customer calls.
• Follow existing processes & procedures including call guides. Explore customers circumstances to gain a full understanding and identify appropriate solutions.
• Record call outcomes on all relevant systems
• Identify, handle and record complaints in line with existing policies and processes.
• Use relevant systems and processes to hand off tasks to appropriate areas.
• Accurately record activity and calls through GAD
• Work as a member of the team, assisting colleagues when required.
• Identify opportunities for personal growth and development.
• Take on additional reasonable responsibilities as defined by your team leader
• Deliver solutions within agreed defined processes to the customer at first point of call
• Explore customers circumstances to gain a full understanding of their needs and identify a solutions
• Experience of customer focused work in either a face-to-face or telephony environment
• Effective team player
• Decision making and problem solving skills
• Negotiating and influencing skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Have a good eye for quality and attention to detail
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Ability to work in a target driven environment.
• Computer Literate
• Good active listening and questioning skills.
Salary: £15,000-16,000 with excellent progression and career development
Full Time – 35 Hrs a week between 8am – 6pm Monday - Friday
Situated near Crossflatts
Benefits, including Bonus + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + excellent Pension Scheme + subsidised restaurant & shop, and much more.
Should you have the relevant experience for the above opportunity please submit your cv or CALL NOW .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job