Customer Communications Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
A financial services organisation based in West Yorkshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Customer Communications Manager to ensure relevant, timely and customer communications are delivered to customers, to support business strategy and objectives.
- Own and manage the oversight of a range of customer communications activity including but not limited to mailings, printed literature, online content and operational communications
- Act as the customer communications lead for all projects, including but not limited to, planning, creating solutions and strategies and monitoring outputs.
- Drive the customer communications agenda with internal stakeholders and associated teams
- Manage and track the approval / sign-off process for all customer communications activity.
- Manage overall customer communications activity to understand the complete customer journey.
- Working with our outsourced providers, ensure customer website content remains up to date and relevant.
- Liaise with internal communications to drive internal awareness of ongoing customer communications activity.
- Liaise with Corporate Communications to highlight any potential PR issues resulting from any customer communications activity.
- Ensure appropriate brand identity is applied consistently across all external communication touchpoints including customer mailings literature and all websites.
- Track spend v budget for all customer communications activity
- Relevant and demonstrable communications experience.
- Strong understanding of the business operations.
- Customer focused
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and copy writing skills
- Have an understanding of the mortgage marketplace and mortgage products in general.
- Strong relationship management skills - ability to challenge, influence and negotiate.
- Ability to manage own workload - planning, prioritisation and delivery
- Self-directed and motivated, but also able to work within a team and focus on wider Group goals
- Creative and open to new ideas - positive approach to problem solving
If you are interested in the above opportunity and have customer communications experience within financial services, please do not hesitate to contact me on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job