Customer Communications Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
A financial services organisation based in West Yorkshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Customer Communications Manager to ensure relevant, timely and customer communications are delivered to customers, to support business strategy and objectives.
- Own and manage the oversight of a range of customer communications activity including but not limited to mailings, printed literature, online content and operational communications
- Act as the customer communications lead for all projects, including but not limited to, planning, creating solutions and strategies and monitoring outputs.
- Drive the customer communications agenda with internal stakeholders and associated teams
- Manage and track the approval / sign-off process for all customer communications activity.
- Manage overall customer communications activity to understand the complete customer journey.
- Working with our outsourced providers, ensure customer website content remains up to date and relevant.
- Liaise with internal communications to drive internal awareness of ongoing customer communications activity.
- Liaise with Corporate Communications to highlight any potential PR issues resulting from any customer communications activity.
- Ensure appropriate brand identity is applied consistently across all external communication touchpoints including customer mailings literature and all websites.
- Track spend v budget for all customer communications activity
- Relevant and demonstrable communications experience.
- Strong understanding of the business operations.
- Customer focused
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and copy writing skills
- Have an understanding of the mortgage marketplace and mortgage products in general.
- Strong relationship management skills - ability to challenge, influence and negotiate.
- Ability to manage own workload - planning, prioritisation and delivery
- Self-directed and motivated, but also able to work within a team and focus on wider Group goals
- Creative and open to new ideas - positive approach to problem solving
If you are interested in the above opportunity and have customer communications experience within financial services, please do not hesitate to contact me on