Plenty of benefits including onsite restaurant and Starbucks, season ticket loans, bonus schemes and private Healthcare
Fantastic training and development
Profit share scheme available
A great opportunity has become available with a well-established Insurance business based in Manchester City Centre. The company have over 1,600 employees, who pride themselves on the level of customer service they provide and having the drive to succeed.
They are now looking for individuals who are experienced in delivering excellent customer service, having a keen eye for detail and providing support to valued customers.
- Dealing with the initial notification of the claim and then following through the whole process of the claim, including accidental damage, fire and theft.
- Determine the circumstances of the claim
- Instructing a supplier to move the claim forward to settlement
- Providing customers with a high level of knowledge and expertise
- Ensure all claims are dealt with within the terms of the policy cover
- Strong inter-personal skills is essential
- Previous experience within a customer service role
- Evidence of a pro-active customer service approach
- Computer skills (including Internet)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job