Customer Service Champion FULL TIME
Do you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service?
If so we have a fantastic new opportunity for you!
My client is looking for a team player to work in a modern and spacious office based close to the City Centre. You will be taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to resolve customer issues and proactively communicate to engage, retain, up-sell and strive to deliver a really great service.
This is a full time permanent opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a high pace environment and excels at building rapport with customers who are at the centre of all that we do.
Your role will include:
* Building relationships
* Resolving queries relating to accounts
* Resolving service or product issues
* Welcoming new customers incentive them to use the products
As an ideal candidate you will have:
* Excellent conversational and communication skills
* Customer Service or Sales experience in either a retail or contact centre environment
* Salesforce experience
* Great IT skills
* Be a fast learner and happy to have a go
* Be educated to GCSE level grade C or above in Maths and English
You will be rewarded with exceptional benefits, including:
* New modern contact centre environment
* Attractive salary of 17.5K and up to 2.5K bonus structure
* Great holiday package plus bank holidays (or time in lieu)
* 2 weeks in-house training
So if you are a team player with ambition who understands and anticipate customers needs apply today. Interviews next week for a start date of April. Working hours between 7am and 10.30pm, Monday - Sunday.
Call Kathryn on or email
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job