JOB TYPE: Customer Care - Leading fashion brand!
COMPANY: High Street fashion accessories brand
HOURS: 09:00am - 17:30pm - Monday - Friday
PAY RATE: £11.00ph - £13.50ph
START DATE: ASAP - Ideally Thursday 14th November
LOCATION: A short walk from Old Street Station or Liverpool Street Station
WOW FACTOR: Working for a well known brand, opportunity to go permanent for the right individual!
Our client is on a mission to become the worlds number one British accessories brand, through becoming more sustainably-conscious and creating beautiful, quality pieces that can be worn and treasured forever. Employees are at the heart of this business, with each and every individual valued for their role in the team.
Based in their studio in the heart of East London they are currently looking to recruit for a temporary Customer Care Assistant. This role is the primary point of contact for all customer enquiries and repairs/returns for the business, you will be expected to deliver a premium level of service that exceeds customer expectations always!
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Dealing with customer enquiries - both wholesale stockists and customers via email, telephone and social media ensuring they receive an exceptional service always. All customer emails must be answered within 48hrs - this includes handling the international inbox enquiries.
- Monitoring and responding to any customer care related enquiries that come through on social media in and out of office hours - this will be managed on a rotational basis between members of the CC team.
- Managing all Head Office repairs to the business and logging all information onto the returns tracker. This will involve carrying out repairs in our studio and ensuring all repairs are turned around within a 4-week period.
- Ensuring the repairs department is well organised and tidy.
- Working with our UK and International repairs centres to ensure that the repairs process is managed smoothly and that after-sales is aligned globally. You will work with the repairs centres to ensure that their needs are met - this could involve assisting with ordering additional spare parts. You will also ensure customers are directed to their local centre where applicable.
- Maintaining records - for example the repairs inventory / repairs price list for stockists and customers
- Issuing refunds where applicable and updating the refund tracker accordingly and ensuring any refunds are signed and filed away.
- Issuing any stockiest credits/debits where applicable.
- Full and detailed knowledge of current and future styles - you will be expected to know the styles and prices of current styles and future styles to offer advice to customers.
- Full and detailed knowledge of all stockists - UK & International.
- Ensuring post is opened and distributed as soon as it arrives
- Management of all post /arranging couriers and ensuring that all parcels are well presented and correctly packaged always. Sending parcels in the most cost-effective way and being sensitive to costs to business. Must make sure everything is at the post office/ready to be collected by 4.30pm every day.
- Ensure any tracking details are obtained for any parcels sent and receipts relating to parcels sent are given to the accounts team and any important information retained.
- Liaising with our warehouse on any delivery issues and ensuring parcels are delivered in a timely manner.
- Handling any Fraudulent orders / PayPal disputes in an effective and timely manner making sure that these are resolved without detriment to the company.
- Processing glass replacements/strap replacements/ logging them on system and raising invoices for the same ensuring these are handled in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all Personalised/Studio orders are dispatched within the delivery times advised.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience working within a Customer Care team
- Experience with Microsoft packages
- Previous experience in a similar position desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive self-starter with ability to use own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask
- You will thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Good team-player, reliable and consistent
- Web and social media savvy
- Has a consistently positive attitude for the company, its products and people, leading to the delivery of an excellent customer experience in line with the brand ambitions.
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'