Customer Care Representative
Are you looking to learn and grow as a Customer Care Representative? If so, this is an amazing opportunity to progress your career and play an important role within an innovative scientific business.
Who am I working for?
Born from modest beginnings, our client has grown from two guys with a great idea to a leading provider of RT PCR solutions. They have thousands of happy customers based across the globe and have a real ambition to drive their business forward and achieve even more.
Due to ongoing success, they’re looking for a proactive Customer Care Representative to join their team in Southampton.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of £22,000
- Team lunches (they love to eat cake, so if you have a sweet tooth, you’ll be in good company)
- A personal trainer visits the office twice a week (so you can justify eating cake)
- Great summer and Christmas social events
- Excellent development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- 25 days’ holiday
Since day one, our client has been striving to make the world a better place. Back in 2009, they developed the world’s first swine flu detection kit, which is now being used in more than 30 countries across the globe. In 2013, they played a part in uncovering the meat adulteration scandal by measuring horse meat in food.
Our client has done some fantastic things in their 13 year history, and they’ve got great plans for their future. That’s why they need customer-focused people like you to join their team.
You’ll have the chance to undertake comprehensive training and learn from a highly-skilled team who are genuinely passionate about what they do.
What will I be doing?
As a Customer Care Representative, you’ll provide a high-quality service to customers using our client’s range of testing kits. These kits are used to detect illnesses such as the Ebola and Zika virus and are helping to combat contagious diseases across the globe.
In this key role, you will:
- Communicate with customers via telephone and email channels
- Receive and process customer orders on the ERP system
- Advise customers on despatch details
- Maintain and update the CRM in-line with company procedures
- Obtain and record customer feedback
What do I need?
- Experience in a customer service or customer-facing role
- Great time-management abilities
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage cross-functional relationships
- The desire to continuously build on your skill-set
Our client is eager to hear from individuals with experience as a Customer Service Executive, Customer Care Executive, Customer Service Rep, Customer Service Representative or Customer Care Agent.
Candidates with experience as a Customer Service Advisor, Customer Support Advisor, Customer Care Advisor or Customer Services Rep are also encouraged to apply.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to take your next step as our client’s Customer Care Representative, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job