The Commercial Division of SF Group are currently recruiting for a Customer Care Coordinator covering maternity cover for our client in Leicester. This role is paying up to £20,000 and is immediately available for the right candidate. This role will be for 9 months but could be extended.
The duties are:
- To have read, understood and complied with Company policies and procedures at all times
- Ensuring matters are progressed promptly and efficiently and followed up to completion
- Fully cooperate with the Companies Customer Care Policy
- General Administrative duties, as required, monitoring customer care emails, being reactive to new and ongoing issues
- Typing letters, reports, schedules, photocopying, scanning, filing, update schedules and reports
- Respond to emails and correspondence
- Liaise with the MD's PA on escalated matters, provide weekly updates
- Draft responses to Customers on escalated matters
- To ensure all calls received into the Department are answered professionally and courteously, and issues logged appropriately
- Communicate with the Customer Care Manager to ensure all defects are dealt with by the appropriate personnel
- Maintain the relevant Customer Service log/monitor
- Provide administration support for the Department, such as, handling and responding to all customer correspondence, collate site/sales paperwork, filing etc.
- Liaise between sub-contractors and the Division to ensure maintenance requests are carried out, check invoices and forward for payment
- Arrange contra-charges where necessary
- Liaise with the Buying department - order materials as and when required
- Coordinate schedule of work for the maintenance team
- Support the Department to ensure any issues that arise post-exchange are effectively and efficiently dealt with
To be successful as the Customer Care Coordinator:
- Previous relevant experience
- Have working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- Enthusiastic team player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'