A Customer Care Coordinator is required to join a well renowned and growing brand based in North Bristol.
Working in a busy and high performing team you would be responsible to providing first-rate service for all B2B customers.
If you are passionate about providing excellent customer service, have good administration and IT skills, this could be the next job for you!
The job will involve:
- Providing outstanding customer service, maintaining regular contact with your customers (mainly via inbound telephone calls)
- Be able to deliver strong sales performance both personally and within the team
- Liaising with clients for repeat orders, forecasting where possible
- Upselling additional products to existing clients, for example, by introducing a new product range
- Processing orders on the in-house database system
- Updating MS Excel spreadsheet information
- Running various reports as required using MS Excel and in-house database system
- Resolving problems and queries relating to orders in a timely and professional manner, keeping the customer informed throughout
- Liaising with other departments regarding outstanding information and order troubleshooting
- Produce product lists to distribute to Clients, sending samples as appropriate
- Maintaining communication with the warehouse regarding orders and stock levels maintain accurate records and use you excellent interpersonal skills to develop strong working relationships.
The right person for this role will have
a cheerful disposition, reliable and a track record of showing initiative
previous experience in a similar role
their own transport - due to the location of the role this is essential
Based in North Bristol, this is a full time 9 month fixed term contract paying £20,000
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop within a customer focused FMCG company.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Build Strong Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job