***Exciting Position Available***
£7.83 to start with offer of permanent position after 12 weeks and earn uncapped commission!!!
Our client, a leading company in their field based in Worcester is seeking customer focused professionals to join their successful team. With both part-time and full-time roles available, this is a fantastic opportunity to earn great commission and maybe get on the ladder to start a great career in an office.
The business to business (B2B) Customer Care Consultant will be responsible for undertaking a range of calls on behalf of our automotive clients, capturing and updating fleet information, generating leads and creating a pipeline of future contacts.
The successful candidate will also be involved in handling a mixture of B2C inbound and outbound calls, dealing with enquiries and arranging appointments for vehicle routine maintenance and sales appointments. Full training will be given.
- Inbound and outbound customer enquiries over telephone and email
- Capture data and fleet information to create a pipeline of leads
- Manage online web chat professionally
- Sell the features and benefits of a range of products
- Capture all relevant data accurately and efficiently in the system
It is essential that you have experience dealing with customers professionally on a daily basis. Confident dictation and excellent mannerisms on the phone is of vital importance as you will be expected to speak many people throughout the day.
The right candidate must be able to work well in a team environment and remain engaging and enthusiastic with every customer.
Skills and Experience
- Confident communicator both written and verbal
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Proactive and professional
- Team Player
- Competitive and excited about earning commission
- Training provided
- Flexible working hours (Ideal for working parents and students)
- On-Site parking
- Company vouchers and pension scheme
- NVQ based and in-house learning opportunities
- Uncapped bonus
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job