The Customer Care and Operations Agent is responsible for handling and managing all first point contact for, English-speaking, Time Out transaction customers. This will be via email, telephone, post and other appropriate multi-media channels, from initial contact to resolution. The agent role also provides internal support for Offers and Events teams globally.
- Take full responsibility for dealing with customer contacts, complaints and requests for information.
- Clearly identify and define issues which are being raised by customers and strive to find a speedy solution.
- Deal with difficult situations in a friendly and professional manner.
- Undertake any required review of complaints to a high professional standard.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and various Time Out departments and suppliers.
- Prepare reporting as required to the Time Out business, and external suppliers.
- Provide support for UK Offers team, UK and US Events team.
- Provide remote Customer Care support over the weekends.
- Managing & publishing deals on Time Out E-commerce platforms.
- Support Merchant of Record operations, including refunds and chargebacks.
- Quality Assurance for Time Out Merchant of Record deals.
- Ad-hoc support fulfillment of virtual and physical orders and vouchers.
- Contacts are handled and acknowledged within agreed timeframes.
- Handling or escalation of complaints queries within agreed timeframes.
- Reports generated on a timely basis.
- Service delivered in line with Time Out branding.
- Assisting in raising the profile of Time Out Limited.
- Ensure that the brand standards are met across all platforms.
- Promote the brand and its values at all opportunities.
- Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm, weekdays
Rotation for Weekend Support
(3-weeks rotation, this works out as 4 weekends per agent every 3 Months):
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 10am to 6pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9.30am-10.30am; 1pm-2pm and 4.30pm-5.30pm
Bank Holidays (excluding Christmas & New Year’s Day)
(To be covered as part of Out of Hours Support rotation)
- Working hours: 9.30am-10.30am; 1pm-2pm and 4.30pm-5.30pm
- Friday hours reduced to: 10am to 2pm
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of one-year relevant work experience in the customer care area, preferably with E-Commerce transactional experience.
- Knowledge of Customer Care service principles and practice.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products.
- An exemplary solution oriented customer care ethic.
- Passion, enthusiasm with a great customer service ethic and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English, additional European language preferred.
- Able to work well under pressure with good time management and multitasking skills.
- Able to manage results through others and maintain a positive, productive work environment.
What we look for in a candidate
- Time Out is a company filled with individuals as diverse as the cities we live in and cover. At the same time there are common characteristics we all share. To join our team you’ll want to…
- Be commercially astute
- Either have experience at or want to dive headfirst into a fast-paced digital-first company
- Think globally
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Have a high sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Be a team player
At Time Out Group we believe in diversity and equal opportunity for all people. We do not discriminate against external or internal candidates on the basis of age; disability; gender reassignment; race; religion or belief; sex; sexual orientation; marriage and civil partnership; and pregnancy and maternity. We believe that diversity develops creativity and enables personal and professional growth where we all learn from each other. We believe in an open culture where ideas are shared candidly and where there is no fear of failure, but rather an understanding that we must experiment and have the freedom to succeed. We believe that everyone has the right to express themselves as they are as this enriches us all. We believe in an open world and the pursuit of happiness, after all, we are in the happiness business.
- Customer Service
- Difficult Situations