Our world renowned clients, based in Cambridge, are now in the market for a Customer Care Agent to join their Customer services team. We would like to hear from candidates with a Call Centre, Customer Services or Call Agent background.
This Customer services role will involve :
Complaints handling and management
Logging Leads on CRM system
Creating Customer Care tickets for Technical Support and Relocations
Order number chase-up for local transactions
Stock & price check on products
Updating customer details
Courtesy "Customer Call Backs" following engineer visits.
Internal support for employees
Liaising with internal departments to acquire customer enquiry resolutions
Internal weekly holiday notification
Our client would like to attract candidates who the following skills and experience....
- Previous Customer Service, Call centre or Call Agent experience is required.
- Call Centre, call handling or cusotmer services experience is preferred.
- Passionate in offering excellent Customer Service.
- Able and willing to offer suggestions on process improvement to benefit or enrich our Customers experience.
- CRM & SAP experience is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English with excellent literacy skills.
- Previous experience working to KPI’s is preferred but not essential.
- Microsoft Office skills at intermediate level.
- Candidate must be able to work quickly and efficiently in a pressurised environment.
- Able and willing to learn new activities.
- Willing to assist colleagues outside of core job role.
In return our clients offer unrivalled candidate candidate benefits which include :
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays per annum
- Free private healthcare
- 7.5% contributory pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexi hours
- Free parking !
Call the team now for more details !!
- Call Centre
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job