Customer Care Agent- 6 Month FTC
Do you consider yourself a friendly, approachable and proactive individual?
Are you interested in working with clients from a wide range of different sectors?
Do you have experience providing a high level of customer service?
Our client is an award winning company looking to recruit a Customer Care Agent on a 6 month contract.
The company offers great employee benefits, development opportunities, and an excellent work place environment.
Job role: Customer care agent
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £17,000 DOE (Pro rata)
- To work closely with clients and departments within the organisation to help support the current programmes being run, support the end user, and offer an exceptional customer service experience.
- To answer all customer, employee and consumer queries to the highest standard to the best of your ability.
- Respond to queries via hotlines and email within a timely, professional and concise manner.
- Ensuring customer care is priority, and that all customers experience a positive perspective of the company.
- To support with regular administrative tasks, such as data input, creation of reports, mailings, and telephone support.
- To offer ideas and suggestions to improve company processes.
- Previous experience in call handling and customer complaints.
- Has great attention to detail and consistency.
- A passion for providing excellent customer care.
- Ability to work as part of a small team, while taking ownership of own workload and prioritising tasks.
- Great communication skills, with a professional and personable telephone manner.
- Excellent written skills.
- Good knowledge of using Microsoft office software, particularly Excel and Word.
- A well organised, confident and motivated individual.
- Ability and interest in working within a fast paced environment.
- A quick learner to gain an understanding of current company products and systems.
- Educated to GCSE/O Level standard.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job