As Customer Arrears Advisor you will be responsible for speaking to customers who have failed to make or meet the minimum payments required on their account. It is a targeted role and based within in a call centre environment.
You will be working as part of a dedicated team to understand details customer's personal and financial circumstances and work with them to agree affordable and realistic repayments to bring their accounts out of arrears.
You will be successful if you have:
* Track record in consumer collections
* Experience dealing with a high volume of domestic customers
* Excellent objection handling skills
* An Empathetic approach and can communicate in a confident and articulate manner
* A proactive and analytical approach to work
* Good time management and organisational skills
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary up to £21,000 (depending on experience)
* Great monthly bonus that is 100% achievable
* Monday - Friday role with no Bank holidays or weekends.
* Fantastic working environment in trendy offices
* 30 days' holiday (inclusive of 8 bank / public holidays)
* Pension Contribution Plan
* Discounted town centre parking
* Hot and cold drinks and fruit daily
* Fantastic career development opportunities
If this sounds like a role you want to learn more about or be considered for apply now or contact Becky Russell at TeamJobs today!