This leading financial services company require 2 customer consultants (12 month fixed term contract) to join their Customer Tracing Team within savings.
The job entails the use of several different tracing tools to pro-actively find customers that have been classified as 'goneaway’ due to various reasons. The team communicate with customers via letter, email and telephone following strict guidelines for identification and verification due to the nature of the process as well as using social media to support the existing tracing tools used.
You will be responsible for the tracing, accurate identification and verification of customers for all products that fall within Mature Savings. This will include tracing customers, identifying/verifying the correct customer, updating systems, sending out letters, and reuniting customers with unclaimed assets.
Skills Knowledge and Experience Required
• Ability to use initiative when tracing customers that are classed as 'goneaway’
• Good understanding of social media to assist with the tracing process.
• A basic knowledge of Mature Savings products.
• Ability to communicate with customers via telephone, email and written correspondence
• Ability to work to a high standard of accuracy and efficiency.
• Attention to detail and the highest standards of accuracy essential.
• Ability to communicate clearly and create trust.
• Able to manage a very busy workload using multiple systems.
Excellent opportunity to work for a market leading organisation.
- Administration Duties
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Asset Tracing