London & Zurich Ltd are well established within the Direct Debit market having been running for over 20 years and are on an upward curve in terms of growth and ambitions.
Our online Direct Debit system is designed to make it quick and easy to collect payments, and receiving payments can be both fast and secure.
Our client suite is a secure cloud based service which is both easy to use and which offers the full online management of accounts and reporting. We work with clients across a variety of sectors and industries.
London & Zurich Ltd is part of the Jonas Software Operating Group within Constellation Software Inc. The Jonas Group are the leading provider of enterprise full service software solutions to a number of vertical markets including the following hospitality focused industries: Education, Foodservices, Leisure, Club, and Attractions. Jonas has over 60,000 customers, in over 17 countries worldwide. Jonas’ focus is on creating long term relationships with our customers and ensuring we meet and exceed their software and service needs.
Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies; each focused upon leading its respective market niche.
We are seeking to appoint a confident Customer Advisor for an exciting full time role within our busy team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, your role is to work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional customer service by providing excellent incoming and outgoing communication in a Customer Advisor position. We are looking for a contributor who can and wants to add value and challenge the norm while adhering to agreed Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and quality standards to maximise customer satisfaction.
The role itself is very varied and will entail:
- Provide first class customer service to London & Zurich customers.
- Answer and log queries from customers via either phone or email efficiently and effectively and accurately log within the CRM system.
- Produce reports and statistics when asked for by the Operations Manager.
- Manage, prioritise and progress outstanding calls within the relevant time scales and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Keep accurate and detailed case notes of all interactions with customers.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments if required to resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Keep customers updated on outstanding support issues or development commitments and follow up all customer care calls.
- Maintaining remote access information/ support documentation and customer records on CRM.
- Record and maintain up to date dial in requirements and customer data information.
- Control, collate and maintain customer data and documentation on behalf of the department in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Attend and contribute to team and company meetings.
- Take responsibility for ownership of own workload and be willing to be flexible to help others with their work load when required.
- Train and assist customers in London & Zurich’s products where appropriate and as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Work with respect and in unison with the rest of your team and the company at all times with integrity and in the interest of the department’s customer base.
- Identify and escalate potential issues with recommendations to the Operations Manager.
- Although experience in an IT setting is not essential (as full training will be given) an understanding and interest, particularly in software, would be a distinct advantage.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Previous experience of face-to-face or telephone-based customer service is desired.
Your Personal Characteristics will include:
Excellent communication skills, particularly over the telephone, with the ability to explain issues clearly and simply, both orally and in writing.
Empathetic, with a high degree of integrity for customers due to the sensitive and confidential nature of client calls and interactions
An ability to build a rapport with customers.
Logical and analytical, with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
Solution-focused, with ability to prioritise.
Persistent and resilient under pressure, with a good sense of humour.
Accurate, with high attention to detail.
Strong team-player and willing to take ownership and accountability of tasks outside of your core role
Self-motivated, resourceful and keen to learn and share knowledge.
Flexible and hard-working approach.
Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
Able to remain calm under pressure and problem-solve accordingly.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and job responsibilities. We offer excellent benefits.
Only candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK need apply.
- Customer Care
- Customer Data
- General Administration
- Microsoft Office
- Office Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job