We are looking for upbeat, energetic, target-driven Customer Service & Sales Advisors to join the team at our brand spanking new Newcastle contact centre!
You'll need outstanding communication skills, bags of initiative and lots of drive.
We pride ourselves on being quick-thinking problem solvers, doing everything in our power to give our customers the best possible AnyVan experience, no matter how big or small their request.
If you can think on your feet, take ownership of a problem, make us suggestions, offer us solutions, come up with the best possible way to leave a customer with the best possible impression - we’d love to hear from you.
* Handling inbound telephone enquiries from new & existing customers
* Providing move quotes for single items of furniture to entire home relocations
* Taking bookings and liasing with Transport Team / Engine Room to coordinate moves, ensuring they’re done seamlessly
* Handling booking amendments: date changes, insurance add-ons, inventory changes, refunds etc.
You need to be:
* Friendly, upbeat, helpful, patient & well-mannered
* Target driven!
* A team-player
* Experienced in Sales & Customer Service from a call centre environment
* Experienced in handling difficult/complex situations / sensitive enquiries
* A problem solver
In return we can offer you a very competitive basic salary and commission, some added benefits, and the opportunity to progress with us by becoming part of an amazing team of talent who are all passionate about the product, share ideas and help each other out to get the job done.
Great Gateshead location, next to Metro centre with good transport links.
Competitive salary & commission
Various shift patterns available over 7 days - Full time & Part-time
Break out area with TV & Ping Pong!
Free on site Gym
Free on site parking
Please send a brief cover letter with your CV, telling us a little about yourself and why you want to join the team!
- Call Centre
- Communication Skills
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job