Vitality, Customer Advisor (Consumer Lead Generation), Stockport, £17,500 basic plus OTE of £30,000
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Customer Advisor will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- Private Medical Insurance
- 50% off Virgin Active Gym Membership
- Free Starbucks
- Free Cineworld Tickets
- Discounted Apple Iwatch
- 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays
- Fun and Vibrant work environment
The successful Customer Advisor will conduct outbound calls to potential customers who have attempted to complete an online application or have made an enquiry for a free quotation. Once you have collated the customer information you will transfer to our Sales team. This role is extremely fast paced, making high volumes of calls and is targeted.
To become our Customer Advisor, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment preferably in a target based environment
- You communicate really well, are great at building trusting relationships and can adapt your style depending on who you are speaking to
- Will maintain a positive and pro-active manner in carrying out all tasks, acting as a champion for change, contributing to great team spirit
- Passion for quality and highest levels of standard and service
- Demonstrates resilience and tenacity
- Continually aims for improvement and achievement of results
Working for Vitality as the Customer Advisor, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Advisor please click ‘apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job