Are you looking for a new job?
Do you have previous experience in a customer service position?
My client, a reputable business in Little Chalfont are recruiting for a customer service adviser. For the right candidate this could turn into a permanent position.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm plus 24 Saturdays of the year 9:30am-12pm
My pleasure in listing the job duties below:
• As a Customer Adviser in your local branch, you’ll spend time talking to people about our wide range of financial products and services.
• help to identify the right products for customers
• Build rapport with customers
• Whether you’re promoting a new product or resolving a problem, you’ll need to be proactive too, as you put our customers first and provide a great service as a big part of a small, close-knit team.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Available immediately
• Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service,
• You’ll be expected to take ownership and contribute towards your branch’s overall performance objectives. Highly organised and a clear communicator with an eye for detail
• Comfortable using basic IT systems
• You’ll also need to enjoy a sense of routine as you become an established part of your local community.
If you're interested then please apply below or Email me directly at email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job