An excellent opportunity to join a growing and successful construction company based on Birmingham Business Park - Customer Administrator - Permanent - £20,000 plus annual bonus
Process customer and supplier orders, delivery requests and accounts to ensure that customer needs and service levels are achieved.
- Create and update orders and delivery requests in accordance with the Company's procedures.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships between customers, suppliers and sales staff
- Support the sales teams in their objectives
- Ensure prompt action and progress of call offs and queries received from customers, suppliers and sales staff.
- Check customer and manufacturer acknowledgements.
- Monitor customer credit status in conjunction with Head Office and ensure that Company Credit Control Procedures are always adhered to.
- Notify availability concerns to sites and sales staff.
- Prepare and issue quotes to customers as requested.
- General office duties such as visitor reception, admin and filing.
- Providing cover when staff shortages occur due to holidays/sickness.
- Any other duty deemed by the Directors to be in the interest of the team in achieving its objectives
- Well-developed telephone call handling skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and be polite but assertive when required in difficult situations
- Must show evidence of being organized and responding promptly
- Ability to listen properly and to be patient when required
- Able to work accurately and quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and make correct decisions
- Good skills in Word and general Windows environment
- Evidence of building relationships with customers or suppliers
- Relevant experience of customer support and admin
- Knowledge of the construction industry
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please apply attaching your CV.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- sales support
- customer service
- order process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job