A Customer Account Manager is needed to join a market leader within the consumer loans market.
Duties & responsibilities
- Utilising an automated dialling system to make inbound and outbound calls to maximise communication efficiencies;
- Pro-actively engaging with debtors to ensure timely resolution and informing them of next options/steps;
- Maintaining customer agreements, including chasing of failed arrangements;
- Negotiating suitable monthly repayment arrangements;
- Resolving complex queries;
- Working and monitoring task queues;
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge.
To qualify… You don't need a background in customer service, but you do need a willingness to learn and the ability to respond to customer requests in a way that’s efficient and assertive whilst showing a level of empathy. Most of all, you need to be ready to relate to all sorts of people and provide the information they need. This isn't just about doing your job; it's about doing your best.
Your skills should show…
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Great social and communication skills;
- Logical thinking and problem-solving abilities and the ability to multi-task.
What we offer…
- Monthly bonus circa £300 rising to £600
- Pension Scheme
- Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 23 days holiday (rising to 28 following 5 years’ service)
- Perkbox Benefits
Reporting to: Operations Manager
- 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
- Cash Collection
- Loans Administration
- Payday Loans
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job