Customer Service Advisor / Account Executive
Job Location: Wimborne, Dorset
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Depending on experience, competitive
Hours: Monday - Friday 40 hours per week
An established and growing family owned SME are currently seeking a Customer Service Advisor / Account Executive on a Permanent basis to join their busy and hardworking team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company who are an ecommerce retailer that are passionate about providing a first class service to their customers.
Within this role you will be one of the first points of contact for new and existing customers who are enquiring about the products or who are looking to place an order. Your role will see you develop and though time manage your own customer base, providing them with a first class service.
Ensuring the highest level of customer service is delivered to the customers you will also be responsible for:
- Handling customer enquiries, issuing advice and helping to process their order of products via phone, online and email
- Providing quotations to new and existing customers
- Processing payments and other administrative tasks
- Sending out catalogues and brochures to customers
- Maintain the CRM records and customer databases
The successful applicant will:
- Possess a proven Customer Service, Account Executive or Account Manager background
- A desire to develop customer relationships and generate sales
- Have excellent attention to detail, highly organised and have a 'can do’ attitude
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Confident working on your own as much as you enjoy working collaboratively within a team
This position does not involve any cold calling, it is all inbound calls with any outbound calls made to their customer base that have and is working with the company already.
This is a really good opportunity to work for a well-known company who strive to offer the highest of customer service and first class delivery of their products.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact our Recruitment team by sending through your CV in the first instance.
Those who have the right skills and experience, our aim is that you will hear back from us within 24 hours but due to the high number of applications we are receiving at present, we are unable to respond to every application individually so If you do not hear from us within 3 days please assume that your application at this stage has not been successful. As new positions arise we will review any applications already made to us and may contact you about other suitable roles.
Resource Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. It is the policy of the Company to take all reasonable steps to ensure that each applicant is assessed only in accordance on the basis of their qualifications, skills and abilities to perform the relevant duties without prejudice in regards to background, religion, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability or gender.