Customer Account Coordinator - Spanish Speaking - FTC
Our client is a highly established supplier of automotive products based in Warwick. They are now looking for a Spanish speaking Customer Account Coordinator to join their busy team on a 6 month fixed term contract basis. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for the next challenge in their customer service career. This job requires a candidate to be able to speak business level Spanish.
- Managing Spanish customer accounts
- Providing accurate information
- Receiving and processing orders
- Liaising with customers and the Goods-in department
- Maintaining spreadsheets in Excel
- Correctly map orders in the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Handling queries and complaints and dealing with all issues
- Corresponding with clients and customers via telephone and email
- Providing product knowledge to customers
- Identifying pricing
- Supporting sales forecasting process
- Acknowledging and discovering areas for improvement and feeding back the information gained as required
Key Skills & Experience:
- Fluent business level Spanish speaker (essential)
- Excellent Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and organised with analytical thinking ability
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast paced, busy environment
- Able to prioritise and manage workload effectively
- Knowledge of SAP and the automotive industry (advantageous)
Please note: This is a 6 month fixed term contract
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Georgina on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'