Looking for a rewarding job, making a difference to people's lives? We have an opportunity for you!
As a Custody Healthcare Practitioner with CRG Medical Services, you will be part of a close team working together to use your clinical expertise and skills to take full responsibility of the health, safety and welfare of detainees. You will be responsible for diagnosis, identifying appropriate interventions, maintaining records, taking forensic samples, and providing advice and guidance.
In addition, your advice, guidance and interventions will help detainees and support the criminal justice system.
The package and Benefits:
- Pay £15.38 ph
- Bank contracts available
- Revalidation assistance
- On-going supported professional development
- Free mandatory training
- Free uniform
- Career Opportunities
- Mentoring and Peer Advice
- Pension Contributions
What I need for the role:
- Registered Nurse or Paramedic with a minimum of 3 years' post-qualifying service
- Full membership of the either NMC or HCPC
- 3 years residency in the UK
- A Right to Work in the UK
- A full UK driving licence (desirable)
- Preferably you will have experience in a relevant speciality such as A&E, Walk in Centre, Paramedic Practitioner, Substance Misuse, Community Nursing, Police Custody, Prison or other relevant discipline
Who are CRG Medical Services?
CRG Medical Services is a leading provider of forensic medical services across the criminal justice & secure health sector including UK Police Forces and UK Border Force (UKBF), with contracts across the Merseyside, Lancashire, Dyfed Powys, Dorset, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire regions
Our highly skilled Doctors and Health Care Professionals deliver care in secure health environments including custody suites and sexual assault referral centres.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'