Cruise Sales Assistant Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity to join Iglu as a Cruise Sales Assistant Manager. As an assistant manager, you will coach, develop, and motivate your team. You will ensure that all KPIs including but not limited to MPH, conversion, SLA, PCA are achieved daily/weekly and monthly.
Whilst achieving your own team targets you will have the customer experience at the forefront of your mind, this includes upholding the company minimum standards for quality (calls and emails), limiting agent errors and company dilution, you will harvest a positive attitude to continue our aim of making Iglu a great place to work.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Manager in leading and motivating the team to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Assist the Sales Manager with developing and implementing sales strategies to deliver business objectives
- Coaching, training, and developing the team's performance of all types of experienced agents to achieve a competitive edge over our competitors and industry.
- Take responsibility for calls and email volume throughout the day, making sure they are dealt with effectively within SLA, whilst keeping to a high standard of customer service.
- Intraday, prior day/WTD/MTD analysis of performance and areas of opportunity, feeding back to the Sales Manager and wider business in the form of reports.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly sales goals, motivating and championing success along the way.
- Conduct regular 121s, daily team huddles, probation meetings and PDP reviews.
- Work closely with other assistant managers to deliver floor/company targets
- Develop strong relationships with other departments to aid the best customer experience throughout the sales journey.
- Take responsibility for escalation of calls, concerns, or feedback received and take appropriate action
- Ensure agents are adhering to company-set minimum standards, actively working to reduce errors and dilution whilst maximising our customer experience
- Ensure team replies are responded to effectively and professionally, monitoring for any booking opportunity.
- HR Proceedings including investigations/disciplinary actions
- Conduct interviews and be involved in any onboarding of new agents, helping to provide a smooth transition from training to floor, aiding to reduce attrition.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all of Iglu.com products/processes and procedures.
- Maintain detailed working knowledge of new supplier products and services including industry climate and competition to effectively implement sales strategies.
- Back to the floor days to ensure front-line knowledge is consistently upheld.
- Proactively volunteer ideas for service or sales improvements and make recommendations to the business
- Attend and/or lead educational trips when required
Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in hitting set KPIs
- Travel sales experience
- Previous experience in delivering excellent customer service.
- Experience in reading and understanding reporting platforms including but not limited to Tableau etc.
- Previous experience in delivering coaching and feedback to agents
- Previous leadership and motivational experience.
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of all products sold by Planet Cruise / Iglu.com
- Good Standard of IT skills including but not limited to Google Platform, Word, Excel, etc.
Behavioral Role Fit:
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- Customer-focused with the ability to deal with, take ownership and solve complex customer issues
- Positive and hard-working mentality with the ability to demonstrate negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly numerate, demonstrating a solid understanding of all performance metrics and calculations used to measure success
- Highly flexible, positive and resilient with the ability to be innovative and create a fun environment
- Foster a positive environment of continuous improvement
- Display a good commercial awareness and understanding of company business plans, objectives and strategy, in addition to competitor awareness
- First-rate organisational skills
- Demonstrate a good work ethic, leading by example
- A strong degree of initiative, able to improve processes and bring new techniques to the business, generating ideas, creative thinking, and proactive.
- Ability to work under pressure to targets and tight deadlines
- Pragmatic problem solver, solution focussed and always finding ways we can succeed
- Accountable for own learning and personal development.
- Tolerance for Ambiguity
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'