Crowd Control Supervisor
Adecco UK are currently seeking committed and Safety conscious staff to work at Fratton station as an SIA Supervisor.
Are you searching for an employment agency that can offer you weekly competitive pay with a wide range of benefits?
If the answer is YES to the above, then look NO further we have the right opportunity for you!
Adecco are recruiting on behalf of a train operating company in the heart of Fratton with the potential to support local regions.
The main tasks of the role are dealing with customers within a station during their busiest periods, ensuring the safety of customers when entering and leaving the station by providing a high standard of customer care and support to colleagues.
As a supervisor you will lead from the front and take responsibility for the station you will be based. Full training is provided and fully paid.
ØJob Type: Temporary Ongoing
ØSalary: £11 per hour
ØShift Patterns: 16:00-2200 Saturdays and 18:00-00:00 weeknights (Fratton Station)
ØInterviews to take place on either Thursday 20th or Friday 21st February, Location TBC
Ø Successful applicants will need to be available immediately for training which will be explained further if successful.
You will need to be aged 18 or over, a confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service at all times. You must be flexible and available to work on a varied shift pattern which will include days, nights and weekends.
It is essential for this role to have previous security experience as a Team Leader or Security Supervisor and hold a valid SIA (Security Industry Authority) card.
You must have demonstrable leadership skills, experience or qualifications.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide a high standard of customer care
- Greeting, assisting and directing people attending the event
- Ensure the safety of customers when entering and leaving the establishment
- Ensuring that no prohibited or restricted items are taken into the secured zones within the venues.
- Respond to incidents and provide professional assistance.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Display exceptional time keeping, appearance and be able to go the extra mile
- Crowd Safety - Dealing with crowd disruptions.
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert and visible security presence at the event venue
- Carrying out pre and post event safety checks ensuring compliance with safe working procedures
- Monitoring crowd movements and behaviour to identify potential issues or incidents and to take action as necessary.
- Reporting any security incidents or concerns and dealing with emergency situations.
- Ensuring your teams performance and safety is maintained whilst on shift.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Security guard
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'