CRM System Analyst
Change and Delivery Manager
Make It Cheaper have been making our customers smile for the last 10 years by making switching and saving on your utilities as easy as possible. Now we’re on a mission to keep British businesses smiling for good through our new Do It For You service - Once we've helped you find the best utilities deals for your business, we can apply the same Make It Cheaper magic for your next contract renewal too. It really is as simple as that. All you have to do is tell us your preferences, so our team of experts can get cracking and find you the best prices year after year.
You’ll be joining a fast-growing vibrant business, responsible for administration of the CRM system on a daily basis as well as supporting users and enhancing our Contact Centre systems. The CRM System Analyst will report directly to the Change and Delivery Manager. You will provide support to both Sales and Business Support staff in solving problems related to the use of the CRM system and managing the backlog of system changes. You will effectively communicate changes, service outages, and data sources to stakeholders and senior management
The CRM System Analyst will often liaise with the Sales, Service Delivery, IT and Marketing departments ensuring specific marketing campaigns run smoothly, as well as maintaining and updating system related documentation. This role will also be responsible for ensuring that business processes and the CRM applications continue to meet business stakeholder needs.
You will also be part of an exciting transformation project that Make It Cheaper have recently undertaken to replace it’s existing internal CRM system with a new CRM and Contact Centre platform. The CRM System Analyst will play a pivotal role in building and maintaining the new CRM platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer CRM security rights and user/group roles across the business
- Provide expert system administration support for the CRM application, including researching and troubleshooting application issues, replicating issues in the test environment, performing fixes, and coordinating enhancements
- Assist business team with day-to-day issues, problems and questions reported by end users
- Responsible for co-ordinating and executing regular bulk administration tasks to support Sales and Commercial teams
- Compiling and maintaining a log of existing issues
- Providing training to business users
- Documenting and maintaining user guides
- Provides reports on CRM and campaign activity
- Responsible for campaign management governance
Experience and knowledge required:
- Minimum 6 months experience with supporting a CRM application
- Exposure to CRM projects, including gathering and documenting business requirements, designing and configuring forms, developing workflows, reports and dashboards, and troubleshooting application errors
- Demonstrated experience in CRM workflow design, custom configuration, integration, and report development
We are looking for someone who matches the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, facilitation and collaboration skills.
- Highly organized ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated.
- Team player with the ability to work effectively with changing priorities in a dynamic and global environment.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & results driven
- Work smarter not harder attitude
- Someone with a sense of humour and likes to have fun
- Enjoy working in a fast, fun and lively environment
- Business Analyst
- System Administration
- System Applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job