Due to maternity leave, a successful business services are recruiting for a CRM Manager to join them on a 6-month contract. The company have a range of public and private sector clients with this role being integral to achieving the strategic marketing plan.
The key purpose of the CRM Manager role is to lead the development and implementation of the marketing strategy and plan to support the lead generation for all business development activities.
CRM Manager duties:
- Lead the implementation of a new CRM system across the marketing and sales team ensuring data is accurate and up to date
- Implement target marketing activities to become the 'thought leaders’ in the sector
- Contribute to business planning and analysis of market conditions including trends and impact of sectoral reviews and reforms
- Support lead generation for commercial activity in line with the commercial business plan
- Implement the social media activity and increase social media engagement in line with our business plan objectives
- Ensure all marketing relating activities and spend focus on lead generation to support business development
- Co-ordinate and manage events and exhibitions ensuring impact assessments evaluate ROI
- Monitor all marketing campaigns, activities and PPC to ensure ROI is achieved
- Develop and improve strategic customer base ensuring business goals are achieved via generation of new business
- Actively engage new business across various social media platforms
The CRM Manager will have relevant technical experience as well as a sound knowledge of Marketing and Business Development. The key element of this role will be to monitor and deliver ROI.
This is an opportunity to join a growing business, working in a role to ensure ongoing commercial success. Suitable applicants will be ambitious to succeed and be commercially astute, with a desire to convert leads into sales, drawing on the experience of an internal team and colleagues.
- Software Implementation
- CRM databases
- Increasing ROI