With over 30 years’ experience in trading we are now one of the top 10 largest pure play apparel retailers in the UK, with over 3 million customers and 57 million website visits a year. We currently have dedicated local market websites in the UK, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Denmark and Poland; in addition we dispatch to a further 15+ countries worldwide.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, strategic and analytical thinker who will be responsible for the management, planning and execution of all marketing communications.
- Many financial, leisure, wellbeing, work life flexibility and recognition benefits available
- Recently refurbished large open plan work space
- Full in-house training and support to bring you up to speed
- Handy road and rail links making for an easy commute
If you’re looking for an exciting role where you can share your ideas within a social and friendly work environment whilst vastly increase your business skills and knowledge at the same time, this is the role for you.
Your day-to-day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Delivering relevant and engaging email messaging to the right customer at the right time
- Developing fully measurable, engaging and targeted customer-centric email campaigns that drive retention and loyalty to meet KPI's
- Using analytical skills and experience to shape and execute the CRM strategy, focussing on retaining active customers and re-engaging and reactivating lapsed customers to increase average lifetime value
- Implementing and championing a commercial test and learn approach to CRM, measuring incremental gains against consistently managed control groups
- Planning and implementing automated email CRM programs that intervene at the correct moment in our cross-channel customers’ journeys
- Working closely with the Digital Design Manager to brief email creative, designs and concepts to the Creative team ensuring all steps of the process are well executed and that briefs are delivered on time
- Ensuring that our email communications are in line with brand guidelines and that copy and content are reviewed on a regular basis
- Providing line management of a team of 3 email executives including training and development, monitoring the workload and creating the strategy
- Constantly monitoring campaign performance to gain strategic insights for campaign improvement and report on-going performance to senior management
- Assisting in managing the day to day relationship with our email service providers and stay abreast of new technologies and emerging opportunities.
Interested? To be considered you will need to have:
- Previous experience in e-commerce, preferably with some exposure to the role email can play in CRM
- Experience of email broadcast marketing and campaign management
- Excellent time and task management skills
- A high degree of commercial awareness
- Analytical experience and skills (Customer LTV, ROI, Attribution)
- Proactivity, resilience and the ability to work using own initiative
A degree level qualification or knowledge of email broadcast and campaign management would be advantageous.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- Commercial Awareness
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job