CRM Data System Analyst
Juice Recruitment is delighted to offer this superb new opportunity working within an award winning organisation who are looking to appoint a highly experienced CRM Data System Analyst for their Bristol team.
We are looking for a highly motivated and capable individual with excellent leadership skills to take ownership over a variety of responsibilities ensuring the successful adoption, development and maintenance of the CRM Data systems across the organisation.
- Supporting with the development and management of the CRM system
- Development and documenting of 'best practice’ processes
- Assisting with data audits
- Management of the data steward
- Executing the data cleansing strategies
- Overseeing the maintenance of mailing lists
- Production of reports from the CRM system
- Coordinating training and implementing training
- Supporting with event management
- Support senior management to ensure adoption of the CRM system and best practice
- Identify opportunities for the CRM data to be used within businessdevelopment.
- Statistical analysis from the email marketing tools
The role will suit someone with a CRM background, who has been involved with the implementation of a new CRM system in a legal/professional services environment. A good knowledge of MS Dynamics is essential.
As the ideal candidate you will be able to confidently be able to demonstrate the following attributes
- Proven CRM experience (MS Dynamics is highly desirable)
- Excellent understanding of IT systems
- Experience in working with data analysis
- Educated to a graduate level or similar
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and written
- Relishes the opportunity to self-develop and take on responsibility
- Strongly self-motivated
- Contributes effectively to achieving team vision and goals.
- Educated to degree or equivalent level (specialism CRM/Marketing)
- Ability to work within a busy, pressurised environment
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you and you would like to apply, please contact Kate at Juice Recruitment today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job