About New Look:
At New Look we all stand by our brand values; keep it simple, be brave, think customer, act with pace and take responsibility- That’s the New Look way!
Every person makes New Look the incredible place it is to work, and together, we’re unstoppable. Within our buzzing environment all our talented people work hard but we ensure some fun is thrown in too!
Fashion is personal and we want everyone to celebrate self-expression, helping our customers to look good, feel great and express themselves with fashion.
At New Look we spend our days working to improve the way we do business , our only rule is that there are no rules and we want people who can make a difference, think big, think brave and aren’t afraid to make mistakes.
Does that sound like you?
About the Role:
• Knowledge of using email marketing software, e.g. Oracle Responsys, Salesforce, Experian, Epsilon
• A proven track record within an Email/CRM position.
• Reporting skills - experience with monitoring email marketing performance (experience with Omniture desirable).
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands.
• Ability to build and maintain friendly, professional relationships with colleagues, clients and contractors.
• Excellent written and verbal English communications
Why New Look?
At New Look we take pride in career progression, offering internal promotions to candidates who are ready to step up the career ladder. We also offer everything from bonus schemes to season ticket loans that will make life a little bit easier for you - including a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
Come join us and see it for yourself. You have to experience it to truly believe it.
Just one more thing:
We know that job descriptions do not always let your unique work history show- if you do not meet all of our requirements but you still think you’d be a great fit for this role… apply anyway!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job