A successful and thriving online performance marketing company based in London is looking for a driven CRM Analyst to develop and deliver a variety of evaluation projects and enhance the businesses retention strategy.
You will be responsible for the delivery of insightful and actionable analysis, and own Product Reporting by setting up and maintaining reports and dashboards using various technical tools (SQL, Excel, Qlik Sense) to assess growth. You will also identify and assess CRM KPIs, working closely with CRM to continuously identify and assess the main CRM KPIs driving business growth and performance.
You will have:
- Advanced knowledge of SQL with hands-on experience of developing tables that feed into data visualization tools
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Good knowledge of Qlik Sense preferred (willingness to develop this skillset essential)
- Experience with agile/scrum methodology and relevant tools (JIRA etc) preferred
- Ability to take full ownership and accountability for CRM Analytics
- Previous experience in the iGaming/Gambling industry is needed
This is an incredible opportunity to work with a thriving and dynamic company in the heart of London. If you're an individual who wants to use their skills to truly have a demonstrable impact, then apply now.
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'