The following job is no longer available:
Reed Turkey is looking for a “CRM Analyst” for its multinational client that operates in FMCG industry.
• Responsible for “business as usual” data requests (creation, amendments, extension, deletion, blocking and unblocking activities) in SAP CRM,
• Insert and maintain of Customer Master Data (in ECC system) like Client Master Data, Hierarchy, Relationships and Hierarchy, Commercial References Master Data, , Organizational Structure, Sales Force Territories and update Documentation for CRM SFA (Sales Force Automation Tool) and Field Sales Team
• Support in the use of data controls, processes and procedures to mitigate business risks.
• Administer approved master data change requests
• Ensure all requests are completed within Agreed Service Levels
• Adhere to MDM practices, policies as defined
• Support the Manager, MDM in identifying improvement areas for enhancing the MDM process
• Provide input to the master data migration process and validate results
• Support Manager in implementation of any new projects pertaining to revision/cleansing/enhancement, etc. of master data
• Ensure new projects are implemented within defined timelines
• Work with relevant teams (Project Team, IT Team and Field Sales Team) to ensure implementation of any new projects,
• Optimize the reports on KPI's (availability, visibility, execution) for a better understanding.
• 2 years analyst experience in FMCG Company in a similar analyst role
• Proven experience across the back office specifically Master, Configuration and Transactional Data Management for the Sales, FI or SCM function
• Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain strategic working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization
• Fluent English (preferred),
• Experience in FMCG (preferred),
• ERP (SAP) (preferred),
• Good knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'