MY client based in the City of London are recruiting for a CRM Analyst to join their succesfull team.
The CRM Analyst will lead the ongoing development of our CRM deployment.
The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform.
The CRM Analyst will work closely with business areas, and subject matter experts to identify develop, improve and deploy new business processes. This role is part technical, part administrator / hands-on and part Salesforce analyst.
The CRM Analyst will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. We utilise the Fonteva Membership, Events and Finance app within Salesforce.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the environment with 160+ users.
- Be CRM technical champion working in conjunction with CRM business champions
- Run workshops and training sessions when necessary
- Handle administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Manage CRM data feeds and other integrations.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with the CTO and the business to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the CRM skill set across the organisation.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application support organisation.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define, document and develop requirements.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Solid experience as a Salesforce.com administrator.
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified.
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Salesforce Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'