My client is a global leader within FM.
They have a role in Warwick for a Critical services Technician .
• Ensuring all critical and essential client equipment meets required SLA/ KPI’s. SLA 1-7 & SLA 18 - Data Centre Services including adherence to Critical Environment Best Practices).
• Produce Electrical/Mechanical Switching Schedules/Risk Assessments/Customer Method Statements for all Data Centre maintenance activities.
• Undertake maintenance, repair and minor works associated with critical, essential and non essential assets in accordance with relevant Maximo Job Plans.
• Complete all works in accordance to Maximo Job Plans and be responsible for completing & recording start & finish times for each Work Orders to meet Response & Resolution times, documenting in 'Long Description’ close out statement or any Corrective works.
• Manage and operate to client Change Control processes for all works within designated Critical areas.
• Report all Significant Events to the required standard using Significant Event and RESOBase Event systems, including follow up or any corrective actions.
• Responsibility for ensuring that all critical/essential 3rd party maintenance is performed to the required service contracts and take full accountability for any corrective or follow up works through to resolution.
• Carry out risk assessments for engineering, maintenance and repair activities.
• Required to be an Authorised Person, to carry out duties for those disciplines for which they are authorised.
• Responsible for supporting IBM Engineering Plant Inspections and reporting of any out of line situations.
• Assist in planning and executing multi annual maintenance activities such as Fixed Electrical Testing & Portable Appliance testing in accordance with current legislation.
• Adhere to all Environmental, Health & Safety requirements, including control and supervision of contractors when required.
High diploma level in Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
• Recognised and fully completed Apprenticeship.
• Experience in a related environment, including UPS, Generator, Cooling systems.
- HV / LV Authorised Person.
• Knowledge of Preventative Planned Maintenance Systems/Techniques.
• Demonstrate ability to work under pressure.
• Skillcard (Gold Level).
• Strong communication skills (oral and written).
• Supervisory experience in managing a small team.
• Operating to annual budgets for maintenance and repair of services.
- Electrical Engineering
- Facilities Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Cooling System
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job