Critical parts Coordinator - Desford
Do you have a minimum of 2 years in a Customer focused role, either in Administration or a Logistics Environment?
Do you excellent interpersonal skills and good problem solving skills?
Our client is looking to appoint a Critical Parts Coordinator in Desford on a full time temporary long term basis. This is a great opportunity to join a successful team in a friendly and fast paced environment. You flexible with a strong commitment to delivering excellent customer service. You will be responsible for liaising directly with suppliers regarding issues relating to parts supply from collections through to cancelling schedules.
The successful Critical Parts Coordinator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing the volumes in the team, responding to requests and making sure customer outcomes are achieved via e-mail and telephone.
- All requests need to worked by close of business
- Proactively check and update requests using the latest information available
- Follow Processes sin a timely and efficient manner
- Own your process and manage requests effectively and respond in an accurate and timely manner
- Raise Tickets for request and review on an ongoing basis
- Supporting the team and manage your workload
- You will be working in a friendly team that is fast paced with a variety of work to keep you busy!
- Inputting information into bespoke databases and responding to e-mail
- Dealing with queries and request and prioritising your workload
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a Logistics/Customer Services is ideal and would be preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills-verbal and written
- Strong IT skills and administration experience-with Microsoft Package skills
- Organise, prioritise and manage your time well
- Excellent communication skills
- We are looking for a 'Can do Attitude’, you are able to take ownership and accountability
- Salary guide is 8.76 per hour.8am to 4pm or 10-6pm.Monday to Friday. Potential for Internal promotion, there is the possibility of Permanent opportunities within the company.