This organisation is one of the UK’s leading motor claims companies. They strive to deliver the best service that they possible can. They are looking for a hardworking Credit Hire Claims Handler to join their well-established business.
Salary: £20,000 to £30,000 with excellent benefits and 6 monthly pay reviews.
*** MUST HAVE CREDIT HIRE EXPERIENCE ***
• Answer all incoming call enquiries in an efficient, expedient and customer focused way, ensuring that the customer receives a professional service at all times.
• Effectively influence the third party to settle the claim in the most efficient way.
• Be pro-active in using the telephone to move the claim forward to reach the best possible settlement
• Handle third party and credit hire claims up to £10,000 accurately and efficiently.
• Assess, investigate and negotiate complex and more contentious credit hire claims including non-GTA cases.
• Ensure the claim details are fully validated for potential fraud/Large Loss indicators.
• Use and relate specific handling strategies to appropriate hire providers in order to control third party costs.
• Assist in developing strategies for specific CHO’s i.e. know your opponent.
• Convert third parties to use our network of repairers (or to settle in the most efficient way) to support reduction in repair and credit hire costs.
• Ensure third party claims are checked for possible credit hire and personal injury expediently and efficiently.
• Devise handling strategies and challenge appropriate cases in order to keep third party hire costs to a minimum.
• Diarise and chase the claim to ensure settlement is reached expediently.
• Maintain a pro-active approach to contain and minimise hire costs and avoid penalties and litigation.
• Apply a detailed an analytical approach to ensure that credit hire claims are valid and correctly presented using all valid mitigation arguments when negotiating settlement.
• Investigate and manage claims identified as potentially fraudulent within personal authority limits.
An Ideal Candidate will have:
-Previous experience of Credit Hire/Accident Management
-GCSE English Language and Maths or equivalent
-Good telephone manner
If this sounds of interest, please contact Rebecca Hunt on 0161 833 2033 or by email on Rebecca.Hunt@reedglobal.com as soon as possible to be sure to not miss out on this opportunity.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job