This successful and established Insurance Claims handler based in Tonbridge, Kent provides various major insurance providers with an effective and cost-efficient partner for handling Motor and Home Insurance Claims from start through to settlement, providing a high level of customer service to all policy holders. Due to ongoing expansion my client is currently seeking an experienced Credit Hire Motor Claims Handler, providing customers with a world-class claims service and excellent support.
- Review case history on file assignments while liaising with other departments as required to establish where liability for the accident rests and investigate the validity of third party claims.
- Ensure a relevant level of technical understanding with continuous development and learning.
- Updating the claims system with clear and accurate records of progress on the claim, leaving diary messages for any next steps and timeframes
- Manage all aspects of third party vehicle damage and third party property damage claims presented by a third party directly or via solicitors, insurers and accident management companies
- Offer intervention services to non fault third parties where appropriate
- Handle all aspects of credit hire claims as a Non ABI GTA Insurer
- Assess cases for prospects of success at litigation
- Assess complex files i.e. liability, high value etc for prospects of success
- Spot insurer, handling agent and defendant solicitors’ trends and tactics to assist in the departmental handling of third party claims
- Ensure collective targets are attained, specifically in relation to controlling indemnity spend
- Provide excellent customer service
- Develop organisational and time management skills
- Manage own workload including hitting KPIs with PH and non PH communication
Ideal applicants will be commercially aware with good experience within Motor Claims and a Credit Hire role.
- £26K Salary + Bonus
- 22 Days Holiday
- Free Parking
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful local employer that will offer competitive rewards and fantastic opportunities for ongoing and future career progression.
Can all applicants please apply attaching an up to date CV in Word format.
- Customer Service
- Accident Management
- Credit Hire
- Motor Claims
- Insurance Claims
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'