Successful manufacturing company based in Thetford is looking to appoint an experienced Credit Controller.
Your main duties will include the following:
- Manage the credit control function by allocating credit limits, chasing debt and taking appropriate legal action as necessary.
- Obtain credit insurance and/or MD approval for credit limits where applicable. Document limits & approvals obtained.
- Attend customer meetings to resolve issues with non payment and or credit related issues.
- Minimise the level of customer complaints outstanding by constantly communicating with internal & external sales team and customers to resolve issues.
- Analysis of payment trends per customer and suggestions for action to be taken to address negative trends.
- Managing financial reconciliation of projects and producing valuations as required.
- Manage the risk register for the business, and work with legal advisors as necessary to minimise the risks.
The successful candidate will have some of the following skills:
- Previous proven experience of credit control, specifically managing a large and busy ledger.
- Considerable experience of consumer credit risk, ideally within the construction industry.
- Experienced in debt recovery.
- Experience in contractual terms of Sale
Please apply online or contact Justin Murray at Big Sky Additions for further details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'