37 hour week
Reporting to the Financial Controller, working as part of a credit control team of 4. You will have your own ledger of 500+ accounts, collecting £1.5million monthly.
- Chasing outstanding debts by telephone and email
- Pre-chasing high value invoices to check received, correct and pre-empting payment on time
- Resolving customer queries to ensure invoices are paid promptly
- Chasing for PO numbers when needed
- Sending copy invoices, statements, credit notes
- Monitoring and setting of credit limits
- Making sure payments are received before orders are released
- Resolving unallocated cash
- Reconciling accounts when needed
- Preparing accounts for passing to solicitors once authorised by the Financial Controller
- Month end aged debt reporting on your ledger
- Monthly credit control meetings with the Financial Controller
- Credit control experience is essential
- Experience of working with high volume and high value accounts
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience of SAP beneficial but not essential
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Sarah Chandler at CWC Recruitment Ltd.
CWC is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to recruiting credit professionals. We have over 35 years of credit control and credit management recruitment experience. We are true experts within our field
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'