Credit Controller - Leigh £20,000 per annum
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an import company based in Leigh. The role has become available due to recent resignation of a team member. It is an urgent requirement and we are looking to recruit a full time Credit Controller. Working with a well established team you will be responsible for the collection of outstanding payments from key customer accounts.
Your new role
You should have a proven track record of working in Credit Control and be confident in cash allocation, chasing up unpaid invoices. Your key activities will involve: Credit control
- Taking responsibility part of the Credit Control function Chasing up outstanding payments
- Chasing remittances Chasing customers for debit notes
- Liaising and building relationships with a variety of customers Dealing with customer queries Cash allocation
- Liaise with our Credit insurers Euler Hermes, Dunn & Bradstreet and Graydon to obtain credit scoring for our customer base
- Sorting cheques and posting to ledgers
- Taking card payment online for pro-forma and existing account and allocating
- Raising manual invoices when required
- Opening of new accounts via trade portal and blue alligator
- Taking up Trade References
- Running D&B Reports and First Source reports
- Updating contact log with up to date reports and information
- Running aged debt reports
- Raising credit notes for damaged goods, not returns discounts and settlement discounts
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the role, you must have:
Experience of working in Credit Control and retrieving debt
Regularly liaise with customers in an appropriate manner Ability to work efficiently
Confidence in allocating cash
Excellent communication skills Conscientious and pays attention to detail Excel experience An understanding of credit insurance but not essential
What you'll get in return
21 days holiday plus bank holidays
Close to public transport links
Free parking Company pension scheme Hours 9.00am - 5.30pm
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- 000 per annum
- Credit Controller Leigh £20
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'