Cordant People are delighted to be working with our established client in Dundee to recruit a Credit Controller on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Maintain a clear channel of communication with customers via phone, fax and email.
- Actively chase debt whilst being innovative in the methods used.
- Hit cash collection targets.
- Allocate cash and customer account reconciliations.
- Raise purchase orders.
- Update and maintain internal databases.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues and queries.
- Provide additional support to the financial function as and when required.
- Previous credit controller experience.
- Previously held a role within a financial function.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- IT literate.
- Target driven.
All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant people welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Credit Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'