Are you an organised and highly motivated credit controller ready to hit the ground running?
Do you have the communication and people skills to deal directly with high-calibre customers?
Our client looking for a proactive Credit Controller to join their busy team in Worcester on a full-time basis.
This is an extremely busy role which will involve proactively managing all aspects of debt collection for a large portfolio of clients. Their portfolios consist of properties fully managed by our client for collection of Service charges, estate charges and/or ground rent or for the collection of rent arrears on behalf of private landlords. Credit Controllers are also responsible for managing the referral and monitoring of any legal action resulting from unpaid arrears.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining effective collection of cash for service charge and ground rent arrears
- Contact with leaseholders via Telephone, Email and Post in accordance with company policies
- Processing of credit/debit card payments in a timely manner.
- Raising statements, receipts and refunds against accounts as needed
- Ensuring that all queries from all sources are adequately answered, quickly and efficiently in accordance with internal guidelines.
- Pro-actively managing accounts that have been suppressed or placed on hold and running aged debt reports accordingly
- Ensuring accuracy of leaseholder information including the use of land registry checks in line with company policy
- Maintaining records to satisfy audit and statutory requirements
- To carry out any other tasks as the financial controller or credit control supervisor may from time to time reasonably require.
You must have:
- GCSE Maths & English (or equivalent)
- Experience in a similar role preferably within the property management industry
- Experience of using recognised accounting and payment systems
- A proven track record of chasing high volume invoices
- The ability to record accurately and meet strict deadlines on time, every time
- Highly PC literate with experience of Microsoft Office programs including Excel
- Time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and handle changing priorities
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
- Credit Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"