Due to a recent company restructure, an international logistics organisation is looking for an experienced and dedicated Credit Controller to join their team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. This opportunity has the potential to convert to a permanent position following the initial 12 months, based on results and company position. Reporting to the Finance Manager the Credit Controller will be responsible for managing a portfolio of cash and credit customers ensuring prompt collection of debt.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an instantly recognisable name, who can offer excellent professional development opportunities.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Manging a portfolio of high value clients and following set collections strategy
- Developing relationships with internal and external customers/stakeholders to maximise customer satisfaction and company profitability
- Conducting face to face client visits and regular phone calls to recover overdue invoices
- Liaison with legal advisors regarding litigation and liquidations
- Focus on reduction in process time
- Handling all internal and external customer disputes promptly and correctly
Essential Requirements are:
- Strong credit control experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Willingness to travel
- Proactive approach to collections
If you have all of the above requirements for the Credit Controllerposition, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all levels of accounts vacancies including:
• Junior Credit Control Clerk
• Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger Assistant
• Sales Ledger Accounts Administrator
• Cash Clerk/Cash Allocation
• Senior Credit Controller
• Group Credit Controller
• Credit Supervisors and Credit Managers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'